Welcome to BonaVista Campground
Robert and Louise welcome you to BonaVista Campground. We are located one hour west of Ottawa, 1/2 mile west of Cobden on Highway 17, traveling east or west. We are the perfect spot to do the following:
Join our family campground. We have limited sites available.
- NEW - Wifi is available for campground.
- Large trees for shady sites or sunny sites available - View of Muskrat Lake.
- Fire pits and picnic tables on your site - View lots and arial photos.
- Boat docks are available for the fishing enthusiast, or tubing and water skiing.
- Sites include water and sewage. Hydro is the responsibility of seasonal camper. Meters will determine usage. Meters will be read two times per season July and end of Season.
- NEW - Wheelchair accessible toilets (shower not included). We also have wheelchair accessible ramp to the Recreation hall and store.
- NEW - Small fishing dock to the right of the campground for your fishing enjoyment with the children, away from the boat docks and swimming docks.
- NEW - SWIMMING POOL 40' X 20' Salt water and heated for your enjoyment.
Water and Hydro on all tent sites as well as fire pits and picnic tables.
Overnight – Weekend – Weekly – Monthly Sites:
- Pull through sites with full hook-up (Hydro, water and sewage).
- Dump Station.
- Washrooms – Showers – Laundry room.
- Beautiful sand beach and swimming dock for your enjoyment.
The campground is situated on beautiful Muskrat Lake which has Walleye, Bass, Lake Trout, and Rainbow Smelt. We have numerous seasonal fishermen that enjoy a daily catch for their evening meal.
We also have a convenience store with the Best Ice Cream, drumsticks, icecream bars, popsicles, drinks, candies, Ice cubs and blocks.